SEARCH FORUM:

Forum > Games

Facebook
Twitter
Googleplus
Mr_August
Style_council
Mr_August

Those of you with smart phones should know about the bitter-sweet auto correct feature. Sometimes it gets it right other times it creates intensely awkward situations. It also may try to guess your next word based on previously constructed sentences.

For this game all you need to do is type in a single commonly used word, that would typically start one of your sentences, into a blank text message then let auto correct do the rest. For my android powered phone I’m going to use the word “Hey” to start of with then press the space key to let auto correct guess my next word for me. Doing this I come up with the following sentence:

“Hey you come down because that is when Amy gets off the sexy librarian look at your PC when I visit me on stage at my new job at the club.”

I assure you that I have never used more than two consecutive words found in that sentence. Try using different keystone words to see what your phone can come up with.

I ask you to post them here but please do remember to censor certain words and phrases.

Thanks for playing :D

posted about 8 years ago
REPLY TO DISCUSSION
Please log in. Don't have an account? Sign up here.
Continue_with_facebook
or login below
Username
Password