Forum
SEARCH FORUM:
Facebook
Twitter
Googleplus
sweetfreedom85
Style_council
sweetfreedom85

So wat r u guys planing on being for halloween this yr?

posted about 10 years ago
katiemd
Style_council
katiemd

i’ve been planning this since march! haha since i got a marilyn monroe type of dress for my friend’s prom, i’ll be going as her :) now i only need to get a wig and shoes.

elizabethmd
Style_council
elizabethmd

My basic group of friends are in a club called The Big Spoon. We’re really dorky and we have funny themed parties (The Awkward Tea Party where we all dressed up formally and had tea, Thanksgiving dinner where we dress up as pilgrams and indians and so on.) There are three boys and three girls, and we were thinking of dressing up as well, spoons.. And one fork. Maybe a knife. I mean, it’s holloween. Who else would think of that?!

cassiepaige
Style_council
cassiepaige

i haven’t dressed up in years and last year i was going to but the people i hung out with decided not too, so i didn’t feel like dressing up myself. Maybe this year I will I jush don’t know as what just yet.

asphyxiat3dxp
Style_council
asphyxiat3dxp

bellatrix lestrange from harry potter. we’re doing a big thing with the neighbors and a ton of friends.
completely going out on our yards to make the castle and forest, etc. and about 10 people dressed up as characters with scenes and haunted parts… its gonna be huge and epic!

heck
Style_council
heck

haha I new a girl two years ago who dressed as Marilyn Monroe and she just looked like an old grandma! She had horrible shoes, and just blah

Anyways, last year me and my boyfriend were beedrills (from Pokemon), this year we’re thinking of being eachother, mimes (which I’ve wanted to do for two years!) or Mac and PC from the Apple commercials hahah
Also we’re thinking of doing a Halloween party, and making tons of homemade Halloween themed candy and cookies!

elec_tric
Style_council
elec_tric

Last year I was all set to be Kat Von D (which was going to be so much fun!!!!) but my mate bailed on me… anyway… this year I’m planning on doing some sort of 40s gangster look. It’s a good excuse to wear a fedora :)

PeachyPanda
Style_council
PeachyPanda

i’m going to be betty boop. I’ve always wanted to and now I have the short black hair. My sister has a red glittery mini dress that’ll be perfect.
Also, might be a ballerina just cause I made a tutu and want to wear it over my body suit =)

Statics
Style_council
Statics

I’m usually a zombie (I love zombie movies), but was thinking of something different this year, I still haven’t decided yet… a girl dressed up as a car air freshener last year, it was awesome.

hannahnicole
Style_council
hannahnicole

well, every year me and my friend amber go as a partner costume, it just seems to make it more fun, and this year we’ll be going as veronica and Betty! I’m going to be veronica, go figure!

zimliss
Style_council
zimliss

I’m going as a doll/clown. the ones you see in art, not at the circus.

owlett
Style_council
owlett

Sexy pirate

splashofcolour
Style_council
splashofcolour

I’m not sure that I’ll be doing anything this year but if I do I want to dress as a zombie bride, or maybe Claire from Heroes, like when she’s all mangled up with the ribs poking out and stuff (it’ll probably be quite hard to do though).

RosaB
Style_council
RosaB

wonder woman!!!!

deannasays
Style_council
deannasays

I wanted to be Peter Pan, I was going to make a little green tunic and hat and everything.
But thhheennnn me and my mum watched Pirates of the Caribbean and I totally changed my mind. So now I’m going to be a pirate!
I can’t wait.

Catherinee
Style_council
Catherinee

Probably nothing :( I don’t think I’ll go trick or treating this year or hangout or go to a party or something :(

ThaoVy
Style_council
ThaoVy

I was thinking about going out as a flapper this year with the 40’s hair and everything. Hopefully I can pull it off :)

posted almost 10 years ago
REPLY TO DISCUSSION
Please log in. Don't have an account? Sign up here.
Continue_with_facebook
or login below
Username
Password