Forum
SEARCH FORUM:
Facebook
Twitter
Googleplus
sniels35
Style_council
sniels35

they are not for me…personally i think they obstruct a persons natural clean slate of beauty..but thats just my opinion..what about you guys?

posted over 9 years ago
nonika
Style_council
nonika

Hmmm..I agree with you. They aren’t for me personally either, but I do have many friends with tattoos. For some, it really works. They can rock out whatever tattoo they’ve got inked into their skin, and for others, they wish they never would’ve received it. I definitely won’t argue with the idea that it’s art, though. I do think creation is an art. :)

posted over 9 years ago

lucie_in_the_sky
Style_council
lucie_in_the...

It depends on the days, sometimes i’ll think they’re cool, and some others i’ll think they look very ugly. But in general i prefer very small tatoos not like a big huge thing all over you body. ^^ and me, hm, i don’t think i’d like one on me… :)

posted over 9 years ago

KiMiKo69
Style_council
KiMiKo69

i like tattoos, only carefully planned out ones that people can really appreciate… I definatly plan to get a tattoo eventually

posted over 9 years ago

browneyes
Style_council
browneyes

i like tattoos with meaning :)

posted over 9 years ago

Fashion21
Style_council
Fashion21

I like them. I have a small one on my right wrist. Its extremely easy to cover up with a chunky bracelet or watch. I agree that some tattoos are a bit excessive and can take away from someones natural beauty, but I do love my tattoo and it has be come a part of who I am :)

posted over 9 years ago

Catherinee
Style_council
Catherinee

I like… some. Not all tattoos are beautiful – some are trashy and tacky and so on.

But I definitely plan on getting tattoos at some point. I think body art is fascinating.

posted over 9 years ago

WanderingOnTheWay
Style_council
WanderingOnT...

I love tattoos, I would have lots of them if I could afford it. I think they are beautiful, if done well, and a great way to express yourself. I have one on my back and I love it, never regret it.

posted over 9 years ago

RosaNegra
Style_council
RosaNegra

I love tattoos. I have two small ones myself although i would not get a tattoo if it was not meaningful because i know if it was not meaningful i would regret it. I’ve had mine done for a year now and still love them.

posted over 9 years ago

maharot1525
Style_council
maharot1525

things that i want to try in the future!!!

posted over 9 years ago

YanaHardy
Style_council
YanaHardy

I love tattoos, i have one on my wrist, it’s very meaningful to me and i think i’ll get one or two small ones in future. But i think u have to be very careful in making a decision about tattoos, it’s not a piercing that u get and can just put it off afret a while (i had three piercings and now i have a little scar under my low lip)

posted over 9 years ago

whoa_nisha
Style_council
whoa_nisha

LOVE tattoos, i have 3 now, planning on getting more in the future, i think tattoos are beautiful on people DEPENDING on how it looks, it bugs me when i c someone with a small tattoo the size of their thumb somewhere say on their back, y would they do that when they can put something big??…idk thats just my opinion :) the bigger the better! ;)

posted over 9 years ago

Dontyouevah
Style_council
Dontyouevah

It depends where, and what. I’m planning to get a tattoo when I’m older and I already know more or less what it will look like, on my ankle.

I don’t like tattoos which are very visible and look unnecessary. But I have nothing against them, and I have seen some very pretty ones on people :)

posted over 9 years ago

melavond
Style_council
melavond

I love tattoos. Not all I might add. Just put some meaning and artistic ability into them and they come out good. My favorite tattoo of my four is my “CALIFORNIA” along with the state shape across my stomach. It has meaning, yes, but not everyone likes it. No matter how bright pink and girly my swimsuits are, I still look like I will kick your ass. For me it works, for others it might not. My opinion: Get a tattoo.

posted over 9 years ago

lafilleatomique
Style_council
lafilleatomique

I personally don’t understand the stigma or obsession. Yes, I have 12, but so what? It’s not as if anyone can’t get them or they make you “tougher” or “cooler” or a “bad person” or anything like that. They’re accessories (albeit permanent ones), like a necklace or headband or ring.

posted over 9 years ago

julieta21
Style_council
julieta21

i hate it when people have like all their arms tattoed, it just takes away from that persons natural beauty buti think like a small one can be okay on some people.
not me though haha.

posted over 9 years ago

LovelyFreak
Style_council
LovelyFreak

I have mixed feelings about them, I hate it when a person has practically their ENTIRE body tattooed. But I really like tattoos on some people.
I kind of want one, just for kicks, except a really small one on my back or my ankle or something.

posted over 9 years ago

xxmidnightkisses
Style_council
xxmidnightki...

i like tattoos in general. ive always liked them & i’ve always find them intriguing when there’s a story behind every one of them.

i do prefer tattoos with meanings of course instead of something that you got inked on your body just cause you think it’ll look cool or because you just seem to like the idea of it. if it’s not meaningful then what is the point of having it?

posted over 9 years ago

TheBlushingBeauty
Style_council
TheBlushingB...

i hve a tattoo on my kneck in the back,on my right foot,and my left leg,all can be seen if i wear shorts,skirts,or sandals,i plan to get more,bc tattoos to me describe your style

posted over 9 years ago

TheGlamourFiend
Style_council
TheGlamourFiend

I LOOOOVVVVEEEE TTTAATTTOOOOOOSSSS!!! I have 1 on each wrist and some stars on my hip and plan on getting more. I belive that tattoos should have a meaning behind them though…I mean you’re stuck with them for the rest of your life so get something that connects to your heart. Yeah, some people think you’re messing up your body, but everything is a mindset. Everybody views things differently.

posted over 9 years ago

invisiblemonster
Style_council
invisiblemon...

I tend to see the human body as an empty canvas waiting to be painted on. In some cases, it’s putting on makeup or dressing up and in other cases, it’s ink.

I love my tattoos and I don’t think I’ll ever regret them, because to me, they sort of map out my life. Yes, they are meaningful, but sometimes what you think is meaningful at one point in your life will change. When I got my ink, each tattoo had what I thought was such a significant message at the time. Now, those messages are a little fuzzy at best. I do, however, remember the exact day I got them, what was happening in my life at that time, the people around me, the emotions I felt, the challenges I had to face, etc. In a way, they have sort of become part of who I am and that’s something I’ll never regret.

Some people hate my tattoos and some people love them. Either way, it’s fine, because my tattoos are a reflection of who I am, not them.

posted over 9 years ago

ChuChuRonaldo
Style_council
ChuChuRonaldo

I Love tattoos but at the same time I wouldn’t want something on my body FOREVER! I haven’t made up my mind about them yet..

posted over 9 years ago

BellaBella
Style_council
BellaBella

i LOVE tattoos and i think they are the most underrated form of art. Tattoo artists draw these amazing pictures on uneven parts of the body and get it right first time and yet they tend to be kind of looked down on by a lot of people, but i think thats changing now cause of LA/Miami ink. I dont have any tattoos yet but i definatley plan to get some in the near future.

posted over 9 years ago

cortney
Style_council
cortney

i love/ hate tattoos. i have seen amazing ones and then there are people with some really horrible shit. i look forward to getting one eventually.

posted over 9 years ago

MeowQuack
Style_council
MeowQuack

^ yes, I agree. It depends on the person and the tattoo. Tattoos can be so perfect, though, when they heartfelt meaning behind them – tattoos that are just for ‘style’ or a look seem superficial (no offense to anyone) and a little irresponsible (which is often the point…).

Also, tattoos become really awful after a couple of years, depending where they are – I wouldn’t really want to see how far my skin has stretched in __ years.

posted over 9 years ago
REPLY TO DISCUSSION
Please log in. Don't have an account? Sign up here.
Continue_with_facebook
or login below
Username
Password