Forum
SEARCH FORUM:
Facebook
Twitter
Googleplus
JjMmMm
Style_council
JjMmMm

Have you ever went to school, work or where ever and realized, your not the only person wearing “your” shirt.

What do you do when you see other people wearing the same thing as you?

posted over 9 years ago
1 2
liannanguyen
Style_council
liannanguyen

lol i hate that especially when they purposely copy.

posted over 9 years ago

fernandafgm
Style_council
fernandafgm

OMEG! Well that never happened to me, but if it happens someday then i will try to act cool!

posted almost 9 years ago

shootingstar
Style_council
shootingstar

yes, i am that person you are looking at wearing your clothes looking at you thinking why you were wearing ‘my’ clothes at one point or another….
oh wait…

jokes aside… i don’t think it bothers me that much. maybe it makes me happy that at least there are someone else with the same taste as i… and i can learn from them too on how to dress in different ways~~

EatItBeatIt
Style_council
EatItBeatIt

I hate that.

It happened a lot in middle school (I’m pretty sure she was doing this on purpose). I never wore that stuff again. And, if I did, I changed it somehow.

I do not like.

Now, it still bothers me a bit but I can deal with it. I may not like the item that much anymore though. Lol. Depends on if the person ruins it for me or not.

opfiend
Style_council
opfiend

I had a friend who got the same winter coat as me, knowingly. I did find it annoying but I didn’t say anything. I don’t have the coat anymore so I don’t care anymore.

IamnotJessica
Style_council
IamnotJessica

It doesn’t really bother me tbh. I mean I buy alot from Primark (Sinner!) and you just know that everyone is going to have the same thing as you.

It’s all about how you wear it though. No one is going to be exactly the same as you we are all individual.

candy_ytal
Style_council
candy_ytal

well that only means, you guys have the same taste when it comes to fashion or style. But it doesn’t really bother me, of course, there are a lot of stock or pieces in one item, even a limited edition stuff has lots of its kind. So expect the unexpected. It’s awkward but then just laugh it off and it’s all about confidence. :) Just do it your own style.

1 2
REPLY TO DISCUSSION
Please log in. Don't have an account? Sign up here.
Continue_with_facebook
or login below
Username
Password