Forum
SEARCH FORUM:
Facebook
Twitter
Googleplus
aryanoush
Style_council
aryanoush

im addicted to shopping because im insecure and have low self esteem, so i think having lots of nice clothes will cover up how i feel but its only temporary…
any one else have this problem?

posted over 10 years ago
1 2
Buffy_Leigh
Style_council
Buffy_Leigh

shopping is a huge addiction for me since i got a good paying job. only online shopping though. i absolutely hate malls and trying on things. i’ve found so many great designers through etsy.com and not just a label. i know my measurements so when i see something i like, i just email the designer, ask if it would fit me, click a couple times, and wait patiently by my mailbox. i might be equally addicted to receiving packages in the mail actually. check out my blog for a list of great designers to buy from online! http://musingsofbuffyleigh.blogspot.com/

posted about 10 years ago

jadeyoudk
Style_council
jadeyoudk

i love shopping! it makes me happy when im sad..its kind of a therapy for me. but i dont buy expensive things, only those that I can afford. Sometimes I go straight to the back of stores for deals and sales but sometimes when I find something I really toatally adore, I but it right away (if I can afford it). My bf and my mom thinks that I shop too much but compare to some others, at least I shop where I can afford the things I want.

catiebeatty
Forum_moderator
catiebeatty

YES! But I am too tired to go into it now. Maybe tomorrow. Such a relief to know I am not the only one!

_holic
Style_council
_holic

i’ve had to check myself whenever i go out. i always see something(s) that i want and must have. even though i had a job need the money for other things && i wish there were more thrift stores in my state and hopefully i’ll find some good ones when i move out in RI maybe? i don’t do much online shopping but sorta getting into it cause its easier, cept still love trying things on first. whenever i don’t have something to do i call my friends and go to the malls around my area. clothes are therapy for me and i’m always wanting more; just money gets in the way most of the time

elizabethmd
Style_council
elizabethmd

Come on, who doesn’t love a shopping high? But then once I get to my car I think “Shit. I really only bought like several things.. This is IT?!” And I’ll more than likely go back to the mall. It’s getting really bad. I need a job :/

ThaoVy
Style_council
ThaoVy

Yeees. When I’m feeling upset about something, shopping always cheers me up! Something about trying clothes on and feeling good in them just brightens up my day :)

posted almost 10 years ago

crazeechinita
Style_council
crazeechinita

i’m addicted to shopping because i love clothes and wants to try different styles and trends.. =)

Tho
Style_council
Tho

I just LOVE shoppin,
the feeling of buying stuff…oh…i guess i have a case of shopoholicism. >.<

stylefixation
Style_council
stylefixation

I wish I wasn’t so addicted to shopping! I don’t have much money at all these days. I try to get my mom to help me out when I’m craving something new haha. I work a lot, but all of my money has to go to rent, food, and other expenses that come along with living on your own.

I still feed the addiction, though! Probably not such a good thing, but I can’t help it. Clothing is just too tempting! Same with shoes… and jewelry… and makeup…

1 2
REPLY TO DISCUSSION
Please log in. Don't have an account? Sign up here.
Continue_with_facebook
or login below
Username
Password