Forum
SEARCH FORUM:
Facebook
Twitter
Googleplus
CoocooforCoco
Style_council
CoocooforCoco

what the f. does anyone really get in this shit? it’s giving me low self-esteem.

posted over 9 years ago
channierie
Style_council
channierie

don’t worry, we’ll make it to the style gallery.. hahah :D
i’m feeling the same way..

posted over 9 years ago

coldlight
Style_council
coldlight

Keep on trying! i know it’s hard for new members. When I first joined chictopia I uploaded lots and lots of outfit pics before one got in! Don’t be disheartened. Your photos and outfits are great, especially your most recent one. I think it’s just a matter of time. chictopia just needs to get to know you better, adding people as friends and commenting on other people’s photos helps a lot too. Good luck!

posted over 9 years ago

pandaphilia
Style_council
pandaphilia

i know, it feels like if you don’t have a fancy dslr camera and some heavy photoshopping, you don’t stand a chance. or skinny legs. or sunglasses.

i’m not bitter, but i feel like i have so much better of a chance to shine on my own blog and it’s less tiring to try everything in my power to make my photos great with a current camera. i’m sure if i had theirs i’d have been in the style gallery long before. i try to put my best outfits on here.

posted over 9 years ago

dressedfordaybreak
Style_council
dressedforda...

I can’t believe I actually made it. I guess it’s all about being active and commenting on other people’s posts, especially giving a well-defined opinion so your comment catches attention midst the “cute!!!111oneone” comments (although admittedly, I myself am known to leave such comments). :D

Just hang in there, I’m sure you’ll get in and even if you don’t.. There might still be loads of people who love your style!

posted over 9 years ago

SanjaJUNGLE
Style_council
SanjaJUNGLE

Yeah….it seems pretty impossible to me too XP

posted over 9 years ago

cayeconcepcion
Style_council
cayeconcepcion

just take great pictures that’s really eye catching.be true to yourself and wear ur own style.people will get around to commenting on it.and be sociable so u can be noticed too-sociable in an honest way like u really like their style.:)

posted over 9 years ago

togandtrappings
Style_council
togandtrappings

I created a guide to getting into the style gallery here:
http://www.chictopia.com/forums/Chictopian+Central/topics/A+Comprehensive+Guide+to+the+Style+Gallery-8552

posted over 9 years ago

Jazza
Style_council
Jazza

I’ve never made it onto the style gallery, even though my photos get quite a lot of comments and votes within the 24hours, they never seem to make :/ ahh well…

posted over 9 years ago

SanjaJUNGLE
Style_council
SanjaJUNGLE

Do you get notification that you are in the style gallery or something?

posted over 9 years ago

nay_myquel
Style_council
nay_myquel

idk..they dont pick alot of people..

posted over 9 years ago

caramia
Style_council
caramia

Do you know how many votes you need to get? I thought it was 7… before my most recent outfit got off of the “new” page, it had 9 votes & a few comments… so is there any reason why it would get skipped?

posted over 9 years ago

pandaphilia
Style_council
pandaphilia

i had about 16 votes in the first 24 hours on my most recent photo. seems like it didn’t make it either

posted over 9 years ago

coldlight
Style_council
coldlight

to get into the style gallery, you need 7 ‘chic’ votes with in 24 hrs, but they also need to be chic votes from people who have over 200 chic points each!! if you have more than 7 votes but aren’t in it might be because you have 5 ‘chic’ votes and 2 ‘good votes,’ or the people who voted have less than 200 points. good luck everyone! :)

posted over 9 years ago

kat18
Style_council
kat18

I got into the style gallery through an inspiration photo I put up(I can’t post my own pics yet because I don’t have a camera yet)and it’s the only pic I’ve put up so far.

posted over 9 years ago
REPLY TO DISCUSSION
Please log in. Don't have an account? Sign up here.
Continue_with_facebook
or login below
Username
Password